Archos Video Playermark8
Description of Archos Video Player
The critically acclaimed Archos Video Player app offers an uncompromised video experience on tablets, phones and AndroidTV devices.
*** Play everything ***
- Play videos from your computer server NAS (SMB, UPnP, FTP*, SFTP*)
- Play videos from external USB storage
- Videos from all sources seamlessly integrated in a unified collection
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show descriptions with poster and backdrop
- Integrated subtitle download
- Torrent streaming* (previously downloaded .torrent files can directly be opened by the application ; note that no torrent search engine is included in the application)
*** Best Player ***
- Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats;
- Multi-audio track and mutli-subtitles support
- Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
- Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc.
*** TV friendly ***
- Dedicated leanback user interface for Android TV
- AC3DTS passthrough (HDMI or SPDIF) on supported hardware: Nexus Player, NVidia SHIELD TV, Rockchip and AmLogic based tv-boxes
- 3D support with side-by-side and top-bottom playback modes for 3D TVs
- Audio Boost to increase the audio level of poorly encoded files
- Night Mode to dynamically adjust the audio level
*** Browse the way you like ***
- Instant access to recently added and recently played videos
- Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
- Browse TV shows by seasons
- Folder browsing supported, if you prefer it old-school style ;-)
*** And even more! ***
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler* (see http:trakt.tv)
- Multi-device network video resume
- Use descriptions and posters from NFO files when available
- Scheduled rescan of your network content (Leanback UI only)
- Private mode: temporarily disable playback history recording
- Manually adjust subtitles synchronization
- Manually adjust audiovideo synchronization
* : only on only in premiumpaid version.
To get the full version of the application (all features, no ads) you can either buy the Paid app or use the inApp purchase option in the free version (and continue to use the free version).
In case you have an issue or a request about this app, please check our Google+ support group at this address: https:goo.glPXyUfM
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in the application preferences.
Archos Video Player is compatible with Android 4.0 and above
Reviews on Archos Video Player
Todo está bien gracias por Todo Raúl Cruz
جميل جدا جدا
melhor de todos
is very very good